Our Club colours that are registered with HRCAV are Black & Baby/Light Blue.
HRCAV rules on Uniform are as follows:
Registered Club colours must be worn at official events. Club colours must be worn on the rider’s upper body with the Club name or logo displayed on the upper body garment and/or saddle blanket. The requirement to display the Club name or logo is waived for Led classes.
Uniform is as follows:
- Black Saddle Blanket, with or with out light Blue binding with the word C.A.R.A.B.I on bottom left side corner. Or when showing black numnah.
- White, Beige or Banana jodhpurs.
- Boots Brown or Black optional long or short boots. Black or Brown Chaps.
- Baby Blue shirt (Dressage & Show Jumping optional Club shirt)
- Black show vest or our black club vests.
- Blue Tie or Blue & Black stock.
Suggestions on were to purchase uniform:
- The Club keeps Polo shirts, soft shell jackets & soft shell Vests in stock.
- Binding for saddle blanket & club name can be done by High Plans Horse Rugs in Arthur’s Creek, contact Tracey on 9714 8700
- Baby blue shirt in long & short sleeve can be purchased from LP Designs, contact Michelle on 0425711463.
- Vests talor made can be purchased from LP Designs or Top To Toe Equestrian.
- Stocks can be purchased from LP Designs or Club Member Nikki.